Steps for Safeguarding Our Patients
At Eden Internal Medicine, your health is our priority, and we strive to keep our offices safe for everyone.
- All patients will have access to handwashing with soap or hand sanitizer. Examination rooms and common areas will also be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- In accordance with the Department of Health and the CDC, masks are required to be seen inside our office. We will provide you with one if needed.
- We have reorganized our practice to minimize all possible COVID-19 exposures with both indoor and outdoor examination areas, depending on visit needs. We can also see you via telehealth!
What should I know before my visit?
let us know if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any of the
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Can I come to the office with COVID-19 symptoms or concerns?
we want to make sure you are getting the medical care that you need.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, we will see you in our outdoor patient examination areas. The increased air flow allows us to make sure all our patients and staff are as safe as possible.
- Like the rest of our office, these areas are cleaned and disinfected before each patient visit.